- This event has passed.
December 11, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Come and join this special gathering of healers, Reiki practitioners, and anyone interested in receiving this wonderful, healing energy just for the purpose of sharing Reiki. Everyone present has a chance to give and receive Reiki. Depending on how many people are present, everyone usually spends about 8-15 minutes on the table and the rest of the time offering to others. You will get Reiki from several people at once! Everyone is welcome in this Reiki share:
- Reiki practioners and masters of all lineages looking to build community
- Reiki students who want experience with the energy
- Curious people who aren’t yet comfortable with an one-on-one treatment but want to check out Reiki
- Practitioners of other healing disciplines who want to see what Reiki is about
- Anyone in need of healing who feels able to give as well as receive
- People who want Reiki but can’t afford an individual session
Through sharing the gift of Reiki, we hope to empower others as they journey towards healing and balance in their daily lives.
Zlati Koscina is a Registered Karuna Reiki Master and Bach Flower Practitioner. She received her Bach Flower training from the Edward Bach’s Education Center and her Reiki Master training from ICRT -the prestigious International Center for Reiki Training. Zlati was directly trained by William Lee Rand and she has been practicing Reiki for several years. Zlati’s work focuses on helping people with a variety of life challenges helping them reduce stress and anxiety and bring balance and healing into their lives.