Radiant Health: Cultivating a Happier, Healthier, and Stronger You
6-Week Weight-Loss Program
Date: Mondays, Starting March 12, 2018
Time: 5:30 – 7:30 pm
Facilitators: Elizabeth Dawson, Nutritional Coach
Call 410-742-6016 to reserve your spot. Limited to 12 participants.
Through the practice of Yoga, Meditation, and Nutritional Coaching, you will develop self-acceptance, increased body awareness, inner-reflection, and mindful eating habits. You will receive dietary and nutritional guidance to support your goals, along with guided imagery and hypnosis to reinforce positive habits and instill motivation.
“True health involves more than food on our plates. We must also look at those things that “feed “our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well- being.”
In this workshop, you will:
- Develop physical Strength, Flexibility, & Balance
- Develop a deeper sense of Self-Love & Inner Peace
- Experience more Energy and Inner Peace
- Lose Weight
- Learn to read & understand nutritional labels
- Learn how to effectively deal with emotional eating
- Learn how to use Tapping to remove obstacles, eliminate self-sabotage, and reduce cravings
- Build Resilience and Perseverance
Elizabeth has an undergraduate degree in Psychology from Towson University and a Master’s Degree in Integrative Health Science from Capitol University of Integrative Medicine and is a Certified Nutrition Consultant. She has been working in the field of nutrition for 18 years with her focus on healing the body from the cellular level. Her integrative holistic approach, uses natural, healthy organic food and supplements for optimum health. This approach helps people increase their energy level, lose weight, improve quality of sleep, and reach their individual health goals.