- This event has passed.
Mindfulness for Inner Peace – 8-week Program
January 10, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$280.00
Mindfulness is a radically different approach; it invites you to experiment with living intentionally from moment to moment. Mindfulness cultivates awareness without judgement and it is deceptively simple. Mindfulness is a way of life that allows you to reduce stress, improve life satisfaction and connect with higher levels of creativity.
In this program you will:
- Learn how to cultivate inner peace and joy
- Build resilience to effectively manage life’s challenges
- Embrace habits and attitudes that support a regular mindfulness practice
- Connect with your intuitive guidance to create wellness and success in your life
- Practice mindful breathing, mindful eating, mindful walking, and mindful living
- Explore mindful movements through gentle yoga & Shibashi
When: Thursdays, Jan 10, 17, 24, 31; Feb 7, 21, 28, & Mar 7
*No class on feb 14, Valentine’s Day
Time: 5 – 7 pm
Where: The Personal Wellness Center
Facilitator: Veronica Correa, LCSW-C, RYT
Investment: $280 – $35.00 per session
Veronica is a licensed clinical social worker, life coach, and certified hypnotherapist and Yoga teacher. She has over 28 years of counseling and teaching experience combined; her work focuses on providing guidance for people to break through physical and emotional blocks and inspiring them to make healthy choices and to achieve their dreams.