- This event has passed.
Mindfulness for Beginners: Cultivating Joy, Inner Peace, and Wellness
October 11 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$35
Mindfulness for Beginners: Cultivating Joy, Inner Peace and Wellness
“MINDFULNESS is awareness, cultivated by paying attention in a sustained and particular way: on purpose, in the present moment, and non-judgmentally.”
Mindfulness meditation can act as healing from the inside out. When we meditate, mindfully, we are rejuvenating and healing our physical body and clearing our mind to give space to our creative intelligence to come forward to fully experience the present moment.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- To embrace habits and attitudes that support a regular mindfulness practice
- To cultivate inner peace and joy
- To connect with your intuitive guidance to create wellness
- To build resilience to effectively manage life’s challenges
- Tai Chi Qigong Shibashi
- Mindful breathing, mindful eating, mindful walking, and mindful living
Veronica is a licensed clinical social worker, life coach, and certified hypnotherapist. She has over 28 years of counseling and teaching experience combined; her work focuses on providing guidance for people to break through physical and emotional blocks and inspiring them to make healthy choices and to achieve their dreams.