6508 Deer Pointe Dr
Salisbury, MD 21804
Dharma Yoga Immersion
The Personal Wellness Center is delighted to host Hannah Allerdice Bricker for a revitalizing Dharma Yoga Immersion, emphasizing the expansive eight-limbed path of yoga at our Lotus Yoga Studio. In this workshop, participants will have the opportunity to practice all of the limbs of yoga as taught to Hannah by Sri Dharma Mittra, a legendary yoga master known as the “Teacher’s Teacher” in the yoga world.
What to expect:
- Asana and Meditation: practice the main postures to enliven the spine and bring about a state of energized relaxation.
- 60 minute Yoga Nidra – what Sri Dharma calls, Active Meditation. We’ll practice remaining fully awake while our body, breath, and mind rest in a state of complete relaxation.
- Sri Dharama’s special pranayama and meditation techniques
- Satsang – what yogis call a gathering of the wise. We’ll chant ancient yogic mantras that help to open our heart and share our collective wisdom about the yogic path.
- Question and Answer Period
ASANA AND MEDITATION
10:45 am–12 PM
YOGA NIDRA, BREATHING, AND MEDITATION
(WE’LL HAVE LIGHT SNACKS THROUGHOUT THE DAY, BUT PLEASE BRING A LUNCH IF YOU’D LIKE ONE DURING THIS TIME)
SATSANG AND MANTRA
SPACE IS LIMITED! Call 410-742-6016 to save your spot!
Hannah Allerdice Bricker, Ph.D., 800 RYT
Hannah Allerdice Bricker has been studying yoga for 17 years and studying with Sri Dharma Mittra for the last 11 years. She has completed her 200, 500 and 800-hour trainings with Sri Dharm and serves in the teaching staff of Sri Dharma Mittra’s Life of a Yogi Teacher Trainings in New York. Hannah also serve as a Co-Founder and Executive Director of Dharma Yoga DC – a non-profit in Washington DC that shares the HomeBase program of Whole-Self Education to students, educators, and families and to the Washington DC community more broadly.